I have entertained at many weddings, but I didn’t realize how valuable having entertainment was until I had my own wedding. You want to make your wedding day the best it can be for yourself and your guests. What I found challenging is it’s impossible to visit with all your family and friends at the same time. Inevitably, you will have people waiting while you “make your rounds”. Personally, I felt stretched and felt bad that I wasn’t able to entertain everyone simultaneously. Especially during the photographs. Now I better understand the importance of my role at weddings and…
As a Wedding Magician, this is what I do:
- Act as an ambassador to ensure everyone is having a great time.
- Use my entertainment as a bridge to help others interact together.
- Treat everyone as if they are my own family.
- Combine special “love” themed tricks with my repertoire of strong magical effects.
- Strive to make magic moments and create memorable experiences for all your guests.
- Be accommodating and flexible to fit in any setting or environment.
- Add positive variety to any wedding.
- Give more than anyone would ever expect.
- Make the Bride and Groom the most significant.
I have put a lot of effort and consideration into the specialization of Wedding Magic. For a better understanding, this is what I do. I personally mingle through the party acting as a fun ambassador to make sure everyone is having a great time. I have been doing magic for over 30 years, so I have a strong repertoire of effects and I’ve contoured many of them so they relate to weddings or are “love” themed. I use skills in communication and rapport to connect with people and make them feel I am an old friend or family member in order to fit in with anyone and everyone. Throughout my performances I am able to bridge or connect individuals or groups of people together and have them interact when they may have normally kept to themselves. For example, often people don’t know everyone they are sitting with at their table. I strive to make magic moments and create memorable experiences for all your guests that they can share. I tend to create a buzz of energy at a table that continues even after I move on to the next. Not everyone has a magician at their wedding, so it makes it different and more memorable. I pride myself on always going above and beyond what anyone would ever expect. Most importantly, I am there for the Bride and Groom. It’s their day.
See why I am The Professional Wedding Magician.
Here’s another great article for Wedding Planning: 30 Expert Tips and Tricks